Getting Back On Top – A new course designed for people with long term health conditions
Dealing with a long-term condition? Feeling stressed, isolated or just stuck in a rut?
Getting back on top is a free course which will help you to:
• Feel less stressed with mindfulness and relaxation techniques
• Feel fitter and more energetic with new ways to get exercise and a better diet
• Learn how to deal with doctors and other health professionals
• Deal with anger and frustration
• Improve your confidence and self-esteem
• Make plans for a better future
• Meet new people and connect to volunteering, training and social opportunities
This course has been established in partnership with Connect for Health and is run by Oblong.
Windmill Youth Club, Marsh St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 OAE
Every Tuesday 1pm – 3pm for 7 weeks starting 14th February.
For information or to book your place please contact 0113 3876380.